Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taboo Topic


Auburn just lost to another football team with far less talent. This deeply saddens me. Therefore, I will not be posting about football for a while. This topic has just become too painful recently.

On another note, I have had really good days at work the past two days. The number of disgruntled, snotty customers has been drastically low this weekend. Hopefully, they haven't just been saving it all up for Sunday, since I'll be there again for 8 more hours tomorrow. The wife and I both have Monday off, though. That's a good thing because my feet are really starting to hurt. Both of us bought lunch for our technicians today, which seemed to be greatly appreciated. The girls at my store chose Ruby Tuesday. I had to spend a little bit of money, but sometimes it just feels good to do something nice like that for your fellow workers.

We have some fun plans scheduled for Monday. We plan to take the bikes to this park to go for a little ride. If she allows it, I'd really like to spend some time here, too. Another thing we've been planning to do is see this movie. If you've seen it already, let me know what you thought about it. The previews make it out to be really funny. We'll try to squeeze it in on Monday if we can.

Betty Clair also cooked a very nice meal tonight (and this was after working all day). I came home to the refreshing aroma of spaghetti and garlic bread that filled our quaint, little home. I think she's back in the cooking mode again, so I better not mention any more on fears of jinxing it. If any of you talk to her, though, be sure to encourage these habits. Thank you in advance for your help.

No comments: