Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My New Sticker

Here is the picture I promised you last night. Isn't it cool? I actually had to reapply it this morning because I put it on crooked last night. In all my excitement, I just wasn't careful and was did not apply it in a perpendicular manner. For those of you that know me well, you are aware there is no way I am going to drive around Nashville with a poorly placed sticker on my truck. It's a shame my support will all be in vain as John McCain is about as inept a candidate the Republicans could have picked. You never know, though, maybe people will actually start to realize how insane the ideas of B. Hussein Obama really are. We can only "hope" for that "change."

FYI: I also took down my Auburn Pharmacy sticker. It was getting pretty ragged and I was tired of it anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

B. HUSSEIN Obama for president baby!