Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keeping Things Brief Tonight


I just wanted to express how excited I am right now. After another long 15-hour work day, I came home to find my new bumper stickers that I ordered on Sunday had already arrived. Tomorrow, I will post a picture of the one I just put on my truck. Yes, I put my new sticker on at nearly 11:00. I'm really proud of it. Also, I have plenty of extras if anyone wants one of their own. There are several to choose from. The website I used sends you a variety pack with every order. I know I have at least four more "Sarah Palin for Vice President" and three "McCain/Palin" stickers left. The others seem to just be chosen randomly. My wife doesn't want one on her car. She claims it is because she thinks bumper stickers look tacky (on windows or bumpers). I'm afraid she may just be a communist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BC and her communist leanings have been a concern of mine for some time. She's way too nice. Hmmm.