Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My New Toy

Here are a couple pictures of my newest toy. We checked at the bike shop today to see if BC's had come in, but we found out it had just been ordered yesterday. They said it should be here early next week, though. We're keeping our fingers crossed on that one since it was over two weeks ago when we actually made the purchase. I suppose that's just part of it. We're now heading off to scout the area around Vanderbilt's campus as we make plans for the weekend. Hopefully, we can find a cool sports grill or something within walking distance of the stadium. We've got a few friends coming up on Friday, so Betty Clair won't be stuck watching me as I watch the TV all day on Saturday. I'm not really sure what else she expects of me on Saturdays, though.

No comments: