Monday, October 6, 2008

A Late Night Post

Last Wednesday, Betty Clair and I replaced our HD cable box with a HD/DVR cable box. Now we will be able to record all the good television shows that come on while we are at work. Actually, the primary reason we increased our entertainment capabilities was to record The Office. Since it airs on Thursdays, and we are at work most Thursdays, this was our only option. I've also been able to use it to rewind and review football plays and to record King of the Hill.

This week is our "bad" work week. I work on Monday and Friday, while BC works on Tuesday and Thursday. We both have Wednesday off, but that is our only real time off together the entire week. This happens every third week. Other than that, our schedules are pretty similar. I'm still not sure if that is a blessing or a burden, though. I'll get back to you on that one later.

I'm going to try to make it down to the driving range tomorrow to get some practice in for the Butt-Whipping of Ryan coming later this month. He has no idea what is in store for him. I'll also be holding out hope that BC's bike comes in tomorrow. If so, we'll definitely be headed to a trail somewhere so I can spend the day showing her the cool and stupid things I can do with my bike. If it doesn't come in, it will be almost a whole week before we get another opportunity to ride together.

Well, I'm going to go to sleep now and recover from another 15-hour day. Check back here tomorrow to see what's going on!

No comments: