Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Toy

We got a really cool new toy today!  Click the link to see what it is.  Don't be jealous, though.  If you've been good this year, Santa just might bring you one of your own.

If you are so excited to know what it is and don't want to wait on the link, then I will just tell you.  You should learn to be more patient, though.  Anyway, Betty Clair and I decided to get a new computer this year as our Christmas present to each other, so we have bought a new iMac.  The mall next to my pharmacy has an Apple store, so we went there to get it for the advantage of bringing it home today.  We also saw Faith Hill shopping there with one of her children. 

This computer is really, really cool.  I'm hoping I don't stay up too late tonight playing with it, though.  I do still have to show up for work tomorrow at 7:00.

No comments: