Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coach __________

It is actually comical how many and how quickly rumors have spread about who the new head coach at Auburn will be. Currently, I think there have been 7 candidates interviewed for the position, and many more have been identified in various news stories.

I just read on a website where reporters were waiting at the small airport in Auburn tonight to see who got off a plane that came from Texas. There have been stories that Steve Spurrier was spotted on campus by students several times. I'm just waiting on the next tale to be that the legendary Vince Lombardi has been reincarnated and wants to lead our team.

Over the past week, I've probably spent way too much of my own time keeping up with all the updates. Unfortunately, we are still without a coach, but it appears that may be changing soon. I sure hope so. This needs to come to an end so I can do more productive things with my time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Where have you been hiding this blog? Wow! And your Christmas tree is really pretty! It's funny because we used red and gold ornaments too!

Pastor Teddy said...

Ross, please contact me via e-mail.