Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Links Added

I added a couple of new sites to my list of "Sites I Visit on a Regular Basis."  See them?  Over there on the right ---->

The first one deals with global warming.  It's listed under Dr. Roy Spencer.  It contains a blog, some articles, and other information.  His blog post from today is pretty funny.

I also added a link to Macho Sauce Productions.  I check this one regularly to see if there is anything new to watch.  It's a site made by Alfonzo Rachel and contains a lot of his videos that address various political and religious topics.  The video work seems a bit amateur, but he makes a lot of good points if you take the time to listen.

I also put up a new survey that I stole from Laura Ingraham's site.  Be sure to vote in mine!  It's also over there on the right. ---->

Hope you enjoy!

Happy New Year!

No comments: