Sunday, January 11, 2009

O' Christmas Tree


It seems the country (or at least a sample consisting of the people that read this blog) can not come to a conclusion as to which is better, real or artificial Christmas trees.  This being the case, and with my lofty position as author of the blog, I have decided to cast the deciding vote.  All things being considered, I officially declare that real Christmas trees are better.  End of Debate... unless you want to leave comments defending your position and try to change my mind.  Be warned... that's not an easy thing to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's have a do-over. I only got to vote twice!

Anonymous said...

i never had a real christmas tree before... i bet it smells so nice :) :) :) bring me yours after you're done with it. hehe take care and happy new year!!! smiles from across the miles, krez-rez-dawg-manygoats-chinfrenadian.