Friday, November 28, 2008

An Old Assignment

As I was taught to do by many of my old elementary school teachers, such as Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Johnson, and many others, I haved decided to make a list of things for which I am thankful:
  • My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ - nothing else is really worth anything without him
  • My wonderful wife - she makes waking up every day worth while...and she's pretty hot, too
  • A steady job - it's a really good thing to have since, according to the media, we are already in another depression. But seriously, I'm very grateful that I don't have to worry about how to pay the bills every month.
  • Our family - both sides of it. Although it takes a long time to drive and see our families now, it is really nice to get to spend holidays and other events with them.
  • My golf clubs - bring me a lot of good times
  • A dependable vehicle - unreliable ones I've had in the past weren't very much fun
  • My blog - it's fun to share stories, pictures, and express my views sometimes
  • Leroy - although I don't get to see him very often, I still love him

I'm sure my list is not very complete, but I thought it would make some of my early educators proud.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I, too, am VERY grateful for Leroy. Words can hardly express how I feel. We are glad you love us, though. We love you, too.