Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Even ESPN Is In On It

How far does it go? I've been watching ESPN during most of my tv time today because I don't want to hear any more about Obama winning the election. But, guess what? Even ESPN can do nothing but gush about the new messiah.

Earlier today, they ran an interview with the honorable Kobe Bryant and allowed him to brag on Obama and how he is so anxious to "hoop with him." Really? Since Kobe likes him so much, maybe I should too. Wait, Kobe is a dirtbag adulterer just like a lot of popular liberals. Maybe I shouldn't follow his lead.

Maybe I should think like Donovan McNabb, who was also just in an interview on ESPN praising our next president. Nevermind, I just remembered that he's racist moron who likes to throw pity parties for himself.

Are these the most honorable Obama supporters that ESPN can come up with? Who's next...Nick Saban? Just kidding! That was just my little jab at Bama fans.

Here we go again. ESPN just flashed a clip of Lebron James wearing his Obama t-shirt to his game tonight and made it out to be so cool. At least Lebron hasn't shown himself to be a dirtbag. I'll give him credit for that and give him the benefit of the doubt that he deserves a little more respect than Kobe or McNabb.

I also remember the Stuart Scott interview with B. Hussein Obama a few weeks ago that was aired on ESPN. It almost made me gag. Scott was so obviously infatuated with Obama that it looked like he was about to reach out and kiss him. I guess that would be similar to an interview with the always authentic Katie Couric or the hard-hitting Chris Matthews. It also became very apparent in this interview that Obama knows very little about sports, but the same can also be said for Stuart Scott who is employed by ESPN. While an expansive knowledge of sports is not a mandatory trait to be a good president, his lack thereof is another display of how out of touch with real people he actually is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its one day after the election. of course it is being talked about. it would be strange if it wasn't.