Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Being Lazy Today

There are many things going on in America that I could write about today. I could tell you about how AIG was caught using your tax dollars they were bailed out with to go on yet another luxury vacation. Yes, this was the second time they've done it since they got their excessive handout. I could discuss the audacity that the "Big 3" automakers have since they are now asking for government assistance. Here's an idea for them: get rid of the unions! I could talk about all the loony liberals that Obama is planning to put on his staff and at various cabinet positions. Can you believe that Gore's name has popped up for any position with authority? However, I don't really feel like getting into any of it right now. Maybe my feelings will change later tonight.

I do have some good news, though. No, I did not just save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. It's even better than that. Click here to check out what will be released next month!

4 comments:

Plain Brad said...

Hey, That is the day after my Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

why would it be crazy to think Gore could be on a cabinet? he was Vice President of the United States. Because he believes in global warming? which only about 99% of scientists believe in

Ross Hatcher said...

Since I don't even need to mention his other traits that make him unqualified, I will get straight to answering your question.  Yes, his wild beliefs that we will all drown very soon if all the cows don't stop passing gas does make him unqualified.  Anyone who is that delusional and ignorant should not hold any position of power anywhere.As for your claim that 99% of scientists believe in this fallacy, those are generally only the ones that are "invested" in the hoax.  This also goes for Mr. Gore himself.  There have been many scientists and other educated people who have made claims and produced hard data to show how far this lie goes.  Do some homework.

Ross Hatcher said...

After thinking about my comments about Mr. Gore for a while, I realize that a correction must be made to my remarks. He's actually not ignorant, he knows he's sticking it to you!