Saturday, January 11, 2014

Random Acts of Blair

Blair and I were discussing my blog content the other day, and she told me about this new idea she had.


See, that's her having an idea.  Although she doesn't look too thrilled about it, I can assure you that she was at the time.  (By the way, I hope you stocked up on these kinds of "ideas" since they're no longer legal.  I have!)

Anyway, her idea is for me to get on here and post a single picture of something she has done that I was quick enough to capture before it ended, or as usually happens, got destroyed.

So, without further ado, here is a picture of how I found my gym shoes the other day.


I'm not entirely sure that Blair is to blame for this "random act," but I have some pretty strong suspicions.  Betty Clair is generally pretty good about leaving the clothes on her Barbie dolls during playtime because she is mature enough to know that Barbie shouldn't be running around the house that way.  Blair, however, is still a bit naive about normal societal parameters as they pertain to public nudity.  She will learn in time.

No comments: