Sunday, December 15, 2013

College Bowl Mania

If you love America and/or your mom, you will play fantasy sports with me.

Click right here to find my group on the ESPN fantasy sports website.  Then create an entry (or use an existing one) and join the group.


You will be choosing the winner of each college football bowl game and ranking them according to your confidence level in your selections.  For example, if you are extremely certain that UCLA will be able to handle Virginia Tech and that Loeffler-guided offensive juggernaut in the Sun Bowl, you should slide that selection all the way to the top of the list. You should be able to figure out how it all works on your own from there.

The first bowl game is on December 21, so hurry up and get your picks in now.

There are also some awesome prizes being given out this year.  The first prize winner will get a printed copy of this blog post signed by me.  All you have to do is print it out yourself and bring it to me for my autograph.  I'm sure you'll want it framed, but I'm not that generous.  Hobby Lobby does excellent work, though.  Additionally, the second and third place participants will get a free life-time subscription to my blog.  Be grateful.

No comments: