Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ann's Take and My Plans for Next Week

I had planned on discussing Obama's visit to Notre Dame a little bit, but the whole spectacle was a bit too nauseating for me really think about.  Originally, I was under the impression that he was going to South Bend to give a commencement address.  However, he seemed to be far too busy talking about his favorite subject, himself, to take the time to give any wise words to the graduates.  This is a shame because they would probably have been the wisest words ever spoken by any man.

Fortunately, Miss Coulter decided to mention the Great One's trip in her column this week.  I recommend that you take the time to read it.  She is so cool!

I'm also heading down to Grand Bay tomorrow morning to hang out with the Hatcher clan while my bride is touring Italy with her sisters.  I know my trip to Alabama seems to pale in comparison to hers, but I can assure that my time will be far more enjoyable because I will get to hang out with the greatest dog to ever exist... Leroy!

FYI:  I may blog and I may not while I'm away.  It all depends on whether my mom will let me commandeer her computer in order to share my thoughts.  In my younger years, the only opinion allowed to be expressed at home was that of my mother, so it will not be surprising if that rule is still enforced and I have to sit in the corner for an entire week.  Mama B looks sweet, huh?  So deceiving... 

I'm going to get in trouble for this.

2 comments:

Nikki D said...

Thanks for my blog comment! I'm still new to the Blog world so I got confused at how to follow yours at first hence the rockinpinkzebra thing. I went to school with Betty Clair. Her mom was my teacher also. I liked your thoughts so I thought I'd follow your blog. Tell BC I said hello! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are in trouble. I hope all the restrooms on your trip to Grand Bay are FILTHY!!
Your loving Mom