Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Warming in the Snow

Yesterday, a group of global warming alarmists gathered in Washington D.C. to stage yet another protest against the coal industry.  As you would expect, this protest was not much different than the other protests, rallies, or marches put together by these clowns, except for the fact that this one took place in the midst of a snowstorm.

Maybe, it's just me, but I would have a really hard time trying to convince people the planet is too hot while simultaneously fighting off frostbite.  That just seems like a hard sell.  I realize that I'm no expert on effective debating skills, but even I can understand that their asinine claims would seem more valid if their teeth weren't chattering so much.

In my humble, yet always accurate opinion, their beliefs and rhetoric are analogous to eating dog feces and claiming it has a pleasant taste.  You can cram the poop down your throat and say plenty of nice things about its flavor, but anyone with a lick of sense is able to recognize the truth.  You don't even have to look that hard for it.  Heck, in the case of global warming, you could even just check a thermometer!

Note:  Even the great state of Alabama is getting snow this year... in March, no less!  I'm going to go bang my head against a wall for a while.

No comments: